- 23九月 23, 2019https://www.iuc-asia.eu/zh-hans/event/field-visits-in-guangzhou/
The second mission of EU city delegation to China in 2019 will visit Guangzhou to establish relations with the fast-growing coastal city and tap the potential of linking to EU partners.
- Work meetings with local government and clusters
- Field visits to development zone, industrial park and businesses
- 25九月 25, 2019https://www.iuc-asia.eu/zh-hans/event/field-visits-in-liuzhou/
The EU city delegation to China in 2019 will have a follow-up visit to Liuzhou (after the fact-finding trip there in the past June), pilot city of China in 2018 for targeted field visits and meetings. This trip will focus on the two new districts Liudong New District and North Ecological New District.
- Vocational education and training
- Ecological city and smart energy community
- Industrial design and artcraft
- Technology innovation & incubation platform
- 26九月 26, 2019https://www.iuc-asia.eu/zh-hans/event/eu-chinagreen-and-smart-city-summit/
The 2019 EU-China Green and Smart City Summit & EU-China Green and Smart City Awards in Nanning is hosted by the China Centre for Urban Development (CCUD), the Foundation Prospective and Innovation together with Guangxi Provincial Government.
It’s the fourth event following three events in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Ningbo. In the past three events, totally 300 cities of 32 countries and regions from China and Europe participated in the events. It has become one of the most succeessful platform for green and smart cities to foster cooperation and exchange.
In 27 September, the delegation will have fields visits in Nanning, participate in business matching and exchanges, and attend the Ceremony of 2019 EU-China Green and Smart City Awards.
- 26九月 26, 2019https://www.iuc-asia.eu/zh-hans/event/unveiling-ceremony-of-the-yantai-china-europe-italy-industry-park/
In 26 September 2019, Yantai Laoshan District will hold an Unveiling Ceremony of the Yantai China-Europe (Italy) Industry Park.
Date: 26 September
Location: Laishan District, Yantai city
Introduction of the Park:
At present, the first draft of the implementation plan of the park has been formed. The Park will be constructed in Laishan Economic Development Zone, with an area of 6.67 million km². Below are the main industries to be developed in the Park:
(I) Construction of a high-end equipment industry base
(II) Construction of a medical care and health industry center
(III) Construction of a high-end automotive parts production base
- European especially Italian institutions may sign cooperation agreement with the district/Park
- Enterprises are welcome to invest and set up presence in the Park