- South end of Yangtze River Delta city cluster
- Land area: 20,000 square kilometers
- Population: 8.2 million
- Ningbo-zhoushan port: connecting with over 600 ports of mor than 100 coutries and regions
- Cargo throughput exceeding 1 billion tons, ranking first in the world for 10 consecutive years
- Solid industrial foundation: petrolchemical, new material, home appliance, clothing, etc.
- Ningbo Zhoushan Port connects with 87 European ports via 15 international lines
- 16+1 Economy and Trade Cooperation Demo Area
- Held “Europe-Ningbo Week” activities in 28 European countries
- Existing platforms including European Industrial Park, China-Czech Park, China-Italy Ningbo Ecology Park, China-Germany SME Cooperation Area, etc.
- Cultural and Education cooperation, including joint university, offshore culture centre
- To build upon the industrial basis and develop digital economy
- To co-build a group of industrial parks with European countries
- To conduct catered capacity building by joint study and trainings
- To identify a group of cooperation projects especially on education, culture and tourism, health and S&T