- In Liaoning province, northeast of China
- Liaohe River Delta
- Land area: 4,102 square kilometers
- Population: 1.44 million
- Emerging petrocheminal city and a key fine chemical industrial base
- The largest wetland and natural reserve
- Panjin port has 70 million tons of throughout amount and builds a distribution logistics network
- Main industrial including petro processing, energy, equipment manufacturing, new materials, smart manufacturing, new energy, modern logistics, modern agriculture, etc.
- With the port logistics and connectivity, Panjin port has become a key gateway for multi-level trade cooperation with Europe
- Industrial cooperation in ways of direct investment, JV, joint research and so on
- Existing cooperation initiatives on education, culture and sports, such as dual vocational training with GIZ, Marathon event in cooperation with Athens, etc.
- To open more freight lines with European ports
- To attract high-quality projects to help the industrial upgrade
- To explore opportunity to co-host international sports events
- To foster joint education and research program with Dailan University of Technology (Panjin Campus)
- To learn and exchange experiences on wetland protection and reservation